TravelSuit collects the following information from Users:
Users provided information-information that Users share with the System when using the System, that without said information, the System will be unable to provide the Users with all the requested services. This information may include: personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, mailing address, mobile phone number, demographic information, date of birth, gender, and travel preferences), payment Information (bank account or credit card information). This information will include all historic communications including internal messaging, secludes, preferences and more.
- With Users Consent. TravelSuit share Users Information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when Users authorize a third party application or website to access Clients Account or when Users participate in promotional activities conducted by TravelSuit or third parties.
- TravelSuit may disclose information to business partners with whom TravelSuit may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on the System. In some cases, Users can identify a third party is involved in a product or service they have requested because the product or service name will be displayed, either alone or alongside TravelSuit. If a User chooses to access these optional services, TravelSuit may share information about that User, including their personally identifiable information, with those partners. Please note that TravelSuit do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- TravelSuit reserves the right to disclose Users Information that TravelSuit believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect TravelSuit and the System from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the System; to enforce or administer the Term of Use or other agreements with Users, to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TravelSuit, Users, or others; or otherwise as required by law, court order, judicial or government subpoena or warrant, or to cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- TravelSuit may share aggregate information (information about Users that TravelSuit combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual User) and other anonymized information with third parties, including advertisers and investors, for regulatory compliance, industry and marketing analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes. This information does not contain any personally identifable information and is used to develop content and services.
Other than as set out above, Users will be notified when personal information about them will be shared with third parties, and they will have an opportunity to choose not to have TravelSuit share such information.
Users Rights and Choices:
Modifying Information. Users may access, update or correct, their profile information and preferences at any time by accessing their Account through the System. User shall be aware that while their changes are reflected promptly in active User databases, TravelSuit may retain all information submitted for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics. Users are responsible for keeping their personal information up-to-date. Users may ask TravelSuit to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning them (which cannot be update by Users within Users’ Account).
Deleting Information. If a client wishes TravelSuit to delete a specific User, or a user wishes to stop using the system and to have its Account and personally identifiable information deleted, they should contact TravelSuit at [email protected] with their request. TravelSuit will take steps to delete the information as soon as it can, but some information will remain as follows: in archived/backup copies for TravelSuit records; as necessary for TravelSuit’s legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety; as otherwise required by law; as may remain in the System in an index form without being personally identifiable; in order to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of personal information may not be removed from TravelSuit’s backup systems for a limited period of time.
Data Access and Portability. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle Users to request copies of their personal information held by TravelSuit. Users may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that have been provided to TravelSuit in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request TravelSuit to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Opt-Out of Commercial Emails. Users will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial emails in any such message that TravelSuit send Users. If Users are a registered member, they can also modify their choice at any time in the Account. TravelSuit reserves the right to send Users other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to Users’ Account or to Users’ transactions on the System, without offering Users the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Where Users’ personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, Users, may, at any time ask TravelSuit to cease processing their data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Lodging Complaints. Users have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by TravelSuit before the competent data protection authorities.
The System may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information Users provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the System. TravelSuit does not own or control these third parties or websites, and is not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the System.
In cases where the System offers Leisure booking, TravelSuit will protect the privacy of young children. TravelSuit may collect travel information, which may include personal information, about Children when it is required to comply with the law, including federal aviation or security regulations, or as otherwise required to provide transportation needs and services. TravelSuit may retain personal information when required to provide transportation and related services to a Child.
TravelSuit protect the information TravelSuit collects by using reasonable administrative, physical, managerial, electronic, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of Users Information and to protect such information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. TravelSuit use encryption when transmitting Users sensitive personal information and TravelSuit employs industry standard security systems and measures to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Users’ Information. However, no method of transmitting information over the Internet, or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, TravelSuit cannot, ensure or warrant the security of any User Information transmit to or store on the System and Users do so at their own risk. TravelSuit also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of TravelSuit physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
In case of a security systems breach, TravelSuit may attempt to notify Users electronically so that appropriate protective steps can be taken, or post a notice through the System that a security breach occurred. Depending on the legal obligation of Users’ home country, Users may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach Users should notify TravelSuit at [email protected]
TravelSuit cannot control the actions of other users with whom Users may choose to share their information or access to the System. Therefore, TravelSuit cannot and do not guarantee that information post by Users on the System will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. TravelSuit is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures employed by Users themselves. Users understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of information that have been posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages if other users have copied or stored such information.
Users Information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computer located outside their state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in their jurisdiction. TravelSuit may transfer Users Information to other parts of the world and process it there.
TravelSuit Contact Information:
- Address: 6 Kaufmann St, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Phone US: +1 (949) 860-7003
- Phone MX: +52 (558) 526-8186
- Phone IL: +972 (3) 376-0206