Choose a category to find the help you need
Welcome to the 21st century! The world of business travel is advancing daily and companies that adopt a smarter business solution will gain, period. Here are a few reasons why you need an online business travel platform:
- Technology & Service. You need a solution that combines superior technology enabling centralized processes with 24/7 personalized support worldwide
- Travel policy compliance. Integrated ‘Travel Policy’ makes sure every traveller books within company guidelines.
- Data analysis. Visibility into your company travel data, real-time reports on travel expenses
- Inventory - Access to a vast consumer-grade inventory of flights & hotels
- Consolidated payments of services
In today’s fast paced world, business travelers need a flexible, hassle-free, immediate booking experience with the assurance of 24/7 real live support.
By using TravelSuit, companies:
- Gain access to a vast inventory of flights and hotels - all the legacy inventory travel agent use including low cost providers such as Kiwi, Booking.com and Expedia.
- Have the ability to search and book flights/hotels simultaneously on one platform.
- Save time by reducing back and forth communications with travel agent
- Gain visibility into detailed travel spend and analysis
- Get admin tools for managing travel policies
- Have 24/7 real time customer support
TravelSuit’s platform allows companies and business travelers to effortlessly book and manage their entire business travel process in one single place, quickly and efficiently.
Depending on hotel policy, in most cases providing hotels with a credit card is a common universal practice. Hotels need financial security to cover incidental expenses acquired during your stay, such as mini bar expenses, room service, movies, etc.
TravelSuit is connected to inventory of legacy and low-cost airlines and hotels via content aggregators including: Sabre, Amadeus and Kiwi for flights and Booking.com, Expedia and Amadeus for hotels.
Currently this process is done via our support / chat and will be available throughout our online platform really soon.
We do our best to help you book exactly what you are looking for. In the event you are not seeing the flights you want, contact our support and we will do our best to find you the closest possible alternatives.
Our system reaches out and gets the best price results for your search, which may change, according to pricing and availability from the airline suppliers.
TravelSuit is pulling flight availability and pricing directly from the airlines through several Global Distribution Systems. Elsewhere, the actual price you see in search results may not be final as certain low cost platforms also add additional fees during the checkout process In any case, if you find a better price elsewhere, please contact our support to see how we could best accommodate your flight needs.
Adding and changing frequent flyer cards to your account is easy!
If you are the traveller: Click on the right top corner, where your name is. A menu will open up, click ‘Edit Profile’
Scroll down, click on the + and update away. Don’t forget to save your changes!
Yes. Our customer support can assist with any additional services.
If your companys’ travel policy indicates that a trip needs to be approved by a manager, every draft that includes a selection of flights and/or hotels is submitted to the designated manager for approval. Once the approving manager approves the trip, all reservations are finalized and booked. Until then, the trip remains in the status pending.
Setting travel policies will help you keep your travel costs under control by setting the rules and outline for your travelers, of what they can and should not book.
Your policies could include:
- How many days in advance should flights be booked
- The maximum allowed cabin class for flights
- Per-night budgets for hotels
- Maximum star ratings for hotels
For example, if you have set your Travel Policies such that flights should be booked 10 days in advance, and that only Economy and Premium Economy cabin classes are permitted - both result in generally lower flight fares.
If your Travel Policy is set to ‘flights should be booked 10 days in advance’
employees should make travel arrangements 7 or more days in advance of domestic travel and 14 or more days in advance of international travel.
Only Administrators can make changes to the Travel Policy.
Yes. Your company's travel policy are guidelines and best practices defined to keep all travelers within company guidelines for booking business travel.
Travelsuit does not hide results that are out of policy and does not block their selection.
Yes. TravelSuits’ company travel policy accommodates various trip approval settings. You can view the different approval scenarios under the ‘Administration’ tab.
Our customer support team is available 24/7 via phone, email and chat
Our travelers don't have to call the airline or hotel directly as our support team takes care of everything which saves you time and hassle.
Bringing consumer-grade travel experience to the business world
Schedule time to speak with one of our travel experts.